Monday, June 6, 2011

Writing Contest Update

As I'm sure you remember, I entered a writing contest a few weeks ago and the results are in! Alas, I did not win, BUT my good friend Jenni did! I hope you all take a moment to check out her winning entry, it's amazing.

On other news, I had some author pictures taken yesterday! They were taken by my good friend...Jenni! She is so talented, seriously. What can't she do? You should check out her photography website and see for yourself. Now, keep in mind with all of her incredible talents she is super busy, so her website may be in need of updates.

As a preview, here are a few shots that were taken.

2 comments:

  1. Jenni's entry was fab! My attempt wasn't enough to win over that entry, but it was still extremely satisfying to create a short story again! Sylvia was very encouraging about my submission. Where can I send my husband for months on end so I can join the writer club, too... Way to stick with your WIP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As wonderful as it is to be able to be a part of the writing club, I think I'd take my husband first. :-) BUT, if you're determined, the military is always looking for new recruits. lol

    ReplyDelete