Monday, November 28, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


I'm participating in the weekly meme presented by Book Journey.

I finally have something new to write about today! I finished that book I've been reading that took me over a month to finish. I don't even remember the last time it has taken me that long to read a book.

I'm currently reading Fade by Lisa McMann. It is the second book in the Wake Trilogy. I read Wake back in the early Spring and I've been anxious to finish it. When I finish Fade, I'll jump right into Gone, the third and final book in the series.


I anticipate finishing them quickly since I read the first 100 pages of Fade in a few hours. If I do manage to finish them I will get to move on to another book. I think I may have to finally read the book Eden by Keary Taylor. It's been in my TBR pile for a few months now and I'm really looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment