Monday, November 14, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading??

I've been bad, but I don't really need to state the obvious here. With all my free time being focused on getting my word count in I haven't been maintaining my blog. Oops.

I'm going to try and stay on top of it, but this month I really can't guarantee anything.

Today I'm participating in the weekly meme presented by Book Journey.

I almost didn't do this post today because I don't have anything new to report from my last Monday post. I'm still reading Garden of Apples by M. Nova.

Part of the slow reading process has been lack of time, which is obvious, but part of it has to do with the fact that I'm having a difficult time getting into this book. When I do find time that I could be reading I look at the book and decide to do something else instead. Not a good sign.

These type of books are always difficult to review when you're done because the issues you have are probably just personal ones that only affect certain people. I don't want to tear the book apart because someone else may really like it, but I have to tell the truth as well. I'm already dreading having to write it.

I am, however, looking forward to finishing it so I can move on and so I can finally finish Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth Series. I only have three books left to read in the ten or eleven book series and I'm dying to know how it ends.

Hopefully that will be the motivation I need to get through Garden of Apples this week. I hope you all are having more success in the reading department this week. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment