Wednesday, August 3, 2011

WIP - It's time for something new.

It's crazy to me that my updates for Transformation have started to prove futile. Until I can focus on promoting it, there's not much more for me to report. However, I do know that there will be a review posted within the next few weeks and I'll be sure to mention when it has been posted.

In the meantime, I will be talking about my other Works in Progress on WIP Wednesday.

This morning, I was laying in bed trying to convince myself to get up which I really didn't want to do (my daughters were sleeping at Grandma's house so I was having an unusually late morning) and I suddenly had an idea for my newest project, kleoS.

It is my next NaNoWriMo story idea and I've been brainstorming for a few months now, but it's all been pretty general, until recently. I am starting to feel the pressure to really shape this plot so I can be fully prepared come November. I've been working on creating characters and what I want the message of the book to be.

Just last night I decided it is time for me to start outlining individual chapters so I can really get a feel for the flow of the book. I've known how I want to open the book for some time now. The opening sequence was actually what prompted the idea in the first place, but I had no idea what I wanted to go from there.

It's amazing to me how an idea can pop into your head at such an unusual time. This morning in bed I wasn't even thinking about kleoS, I was thinking about our dinner the night before, but all of the sudden I just KNEW what the second chapter was supposed to be. I scared my poor husband half to death when I jumped out of bed to write it down before I would forget this amazing idea.

I'm not ready to tell what kleoS is about yet, but I am very excited to watch this story develop over the next couple of months. I'm thinking November won't come soon enough for me.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! keep up the good work!
    I'm a new follower feel free to drop by
    http://kimyunalesca.blogspot.com/
    Take care ^_~

    ReplyDelete