Tuesday, July 19, 2011

WIP - What's next?

This has been an incredible ride and it seems strange that it has all come to an end. Sort of.

The editing stage is done, my book is out (and it is now at Barnes and Noble here), and I am developing three new ideas.

I really should be focusing on 'promoting' Transformation. It's the one downfall to self-publishing, especially since I am generally a shy person and find it difficult to put myself out there. But if I don't do it, no one will. The main problem is I don't have a lot of time to focus on promotion right now. We are in the middle of a big move, so my time and attention are going towards organizing and planning.

I fully plan on promoting once we're settled in our new place, but for now I will just let it ride with the word of mouth. Though, I do have an interview/giveaway planned for next week on my friend Jenni's blog and I have a copy that is being reviewed on simplystacie.net within the next two months. So, it's getting out there little by little, but I will be glad when I can do more.


No comments:

Post a Comment