Tuesday, July 12, 2011

WIP - Transformation is officially available!

It's official! I received my second proof copy of Transformation on Saturday and it was BEAUTIFUL! It was exactly how I had pictured it.

From there, the next step was approving the proof so it could go up for sale. As of Saturday it is available in paperback on CreateSpace and Amazon.com has kindle copies available. By the end of the week it should be available in paperback on Amazon.com as well!

To make it easy, if you're interested in the paperback you can get it here, or if you want it on kindle go here.

I have also created a new page on my blog for Transformation so the links to purchase it are available on that page.

You may also have noticed that I created a page for the book reviews that I do for the website simplystacie.net. It has been a wonderful experience to read a large variety of books that I may never have picked up otherwise. (So check them out, hint, hint.)

I am now officially on Goodreads.com as well, so check out my author page here.

I'm feeling very narcissistic in this post, but I can't help it. This whole experience has been surreal and incredible. I am so excited to finish the project I started a few weeks ago and to start on a few other projects I have in mind. Writing is a drug and I am addicted!

No comments:

Post a Comment