Wednesday, October 5, 2011

WIP - Is it really October?

I keep telling myself there is plenty of time to plan for kleoS. That it's practically still summer and I have MONTHS until November when I will start pumping out the first draft.

Unfortunately, today it hit me. It's already the 5th of October. I have less than one month to get this plot to a point where I feel ready.

I thought I was almost there, but as I pulled out my little notebook with my notes on kleoS, I realized I'm not nearly as prepared as I want to be.

It doesn't help that I've been finding it difficult to feel inspired lately. I'm exhausted all the time, so in my downtime I just like to sleep or sit. When you add that to the fact I've been living in a house that I knew was just temporary so I haven't felt settled for two months, well, it makes focusing difficult.

There is good news in my future, though. I am moving tomorrow to my permanent house so I can finally achieve that permanent feeling I've been craving. I can create my perfect little writing nook and really get my head in the planning stages of writing. I will have a little over three weeks to fine tune my plans before I have to jump in to this next round of NaNoWriMo.

I hope all of you fellow participants are having better luck than I have. Happy Writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment