Monday, October 17, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday again, and time for the weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.

Last week I made time to read which made me exceptionally happy. I hate when I go all week without reading much. I was able to finish the book Dragon Mound and my review will be posted on simplystacie.net, so keep your eyes peeled!

As for this week, I received another book to review in the mail which I started last week and I will most definitely finish in the next few days. The book is Merciful Law by Darby Rae.


Once I finish with this book I don't have any book I 'have' to read, or at least nothing has come in the mail yet, but how knows, it's only Monday. If no books do come, I will get the pick of my TBR stack and at this point, I'm not sure what I will choose. I will be sure to let you all know next Monday what I ended up reading. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment