Monday, October 10, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday and time for the weekly meme hosted by One Person's Journey Through the World of Books!

Last week I didn't get any reading done like I hoped I would. It's been a crazy couple of weeks, but I'm hoping things will slow down a bit. In the meantime, I finally received a book to review so I will definitely be making time to read that it throughout the next week. It's been sad not having any books that I have to read, but the mail has been slow I guess.

This week I will be reading Dragon Mound by Richard A. Knaak.


I haven't read a good adult fantasy book in awhile so I am really excited to dig into this one. I've read the first few pages and I have a feeling I'm going to like what I read.

Until I get some more books to review in the mail I won't know what else I may read this week, but I'll be sure to post about them next week if I receive anything new! Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment