Monday, September 12, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

I have decided to join the weekly meme, It's Monday! What Are You Reading? hosted by One Person's Journey Through the World of Books.

I'm really excited about this and I hope it helps introduce all of you to a whole new world of books!

Last week was a bit of a slow reading week for me.

I finished Birth Marked by Caragh M. O'Brien. Myreview will be posted on Friday!


I am currently reading The Woman Who Heard Color by Kelly Jones. It's been an enjoyable read so far, but not what I had been expecting.


One I finish with that, I will be reading my ARC of Seers by Heather Frost. I am extremely excited to read this book. I won't be participating in the Blog Book Tour that is currently in progress for Seers, but my review will be posted through simplystacie.net within a few weeks of submitting my review.


Finally, if I don't receive any books to review in the mail before I finish with Seers, I will be attempting to finish The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larson. I started it a few months ago but then I got busy reading books that I had committed to finishing. Unfortunately, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo has been put in the "TBR Later" pile for far too long. I really hope I get the opportunity to finish it this week. I'm really intrigued with what I've read so far.


Now I want to know what you are reading! Pleas share.

If you would like to find out what everyone else is reading who is participating in the weekly meme, go to One Person's Journey Through the World of Books to find a list of all the participating blogs. Happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to The Woman Who Heard Color. Loved the Girl books by Larrsson. I watched the Swedish movies and enjoyed them as well.

    ReplyDelete